RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Cushman Mobile Radio Application Testing Manuals on CD (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/129639-fs-cushman-mobile-radio-application-testing-manuals-cd.html)

Norm VE3CZI January 20th 08 10:50 PM

FS: Cushman Mobile Radio Application Testing Manuals on CD

Have Cushman Mobile Radio Testing Applications Manuals that have been
SCANNED onto a CD : (1) Transmitters (2) Receivers (3) Spectrum
Monitor & Tracking Generator.
These Mobile Testing Procedures are based on the CE-50A & CE-5100 Series
Monitors, but the methods apply to almost ANY Manufacturers monitor.

I will supply a CD with ALL the Manuals for $25 including mailing OR $10
per CD for each book.

See my other Service Manuals available: Click here for more Service Manuals
available

Tnx for looking...Norm VE3CZI Rodemi (at) cogeco.ca