RadioBanter

-   -   FS Motorola Micom 500E (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/129651-fs-motorola-micom-500e.html)

MtnPack January 21st 08 05:12 AM

FS Motorola Micom 500E

I am looking to sell my 500E, it is one of the State Department radios
that came from Ebay earlier last year. I had some unexpected bills
come up and just haven't had the time to work on it anyway. It is
just as it came from Ebay except I purchased a new control head,
speaker and separation cable. I don't want to ship it due to weight
and size, and would prefer a pickup here in Colorado. It had a little
sheetmetal damage to the face plate and chassis when it was shipped
here. I haven't even tested it fully, but I did connect the new head
and the radio appears to work OK. I haven't tested the amp. I can e-
mail
pictures on request. I am going to sell it for less than I have
in it, $2000.

PS I will entertain shipping the unit, however, with good packaging,
UPS fees and insurance shipping will likely be over $100.