RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Lysco 600 Transmitter and Tuner (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/130334-fs-lysco-600-transmitter-tuner.html)

K3HVG[_2_] February 11th 08 07:01 PM

FS: Lysco 600 Transmitter and Tuner

I have a very clean and fully functional Lysco 600 CW transmitter and
the matching antenna tuner. Replaced questionable caps and 807 final
amp. Front panel and VFO dial are especially nice. $140 for both plus
shipping. Pick-up in MD-DC-NoVA available and will demo. de K3HVG

[email protected] February 17th 08 06:08 PM

On Feb 11, 2:01*pm, K3HVG wrote:
I have a very clean and fully functional Lysco 600 CW transmitter and
the matching antenna tuner. *Replaced questionable caps and 807 final
amp. *Front panel and VFO dial are especially nice. *$140 for both plus
shipping. *Pick-up in MD-DC-NoVA available and will demo. de K3HVG

My Name is John Jackson and I am interested , is it still for sale?

John