RadioBanter

-   -   List of radios/receivers for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/131304-list-radios-receivers-sale.html)

mike maghakian March 11th 08 12:51 AM

List of radios/receivers for sale

I am updating my list of items for sale as I need to reduce the size of my
collection. Prices are based on price tracking for several years.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/forsale.htm

Unrevealed Source March 11th 08 01:31 AM

List of radios/receivers for sale

If I didn't have a G5, I'd jump on your E5 for $80. Remarkable radio,
especially for that price.

What's so special about the Bulova?

Jeff

. ..

[email protected] March 11th 08 10:47 PM

List of radios/receivers for sale

All,

For all that it is worth via the net, I can vouch for the veracity and
accuracy in regards to the descriptions of Mike's radios. I will also
vouch for the quality of the radios he's selling. I bought a set from
him and the set was EXACTLY as described (this was an as-new RF2200).
Packing was professional quality. You can deal with confidence in this
seller.

rgds,

Mark S.

Pete KE9OA March 12th 08 02:29 AM

List of radios/receivers for sale

Mike is a good guy to deal with..............I bought a showroom condition
Sony 6800W, orange edition from him about a year ago. Super clean
condition.......he wasn't kidding.

Pete