RadioBanter

-   -   FS UNIDEN BC898T (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/131350-fs-uniden-bc898t.html)

w8stu March 12th 08 07:51 AM

FS UNIDEN BC898T

I have for sale a mint condition BC898T. The scanner is less then a
year old. The palstic film is still on the display. I am selling
due
to the County where I live is digital. I can send pics if you need.
I am asking $180.00 shipped to the lower 48 States. Postal money
order please. Thanks in advance. Stuart