RadioBanter

-   -   wtb HR-2510 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/131646-wtb-hr-2510-a.html)

john March 20th 08 11:12 AM

wtb HR-2510

I am looking for a 25 watt 10 meter rig to drivr a hallicrafters HA-6
transverter, Please let me know what you have. I dont need one that goes out
of band.

Thanks, JOhn n5nme

[email protected] March 22nd 08 01:54 PM

wtb HR-2510

On Mar 20, 4:12*am, "john" wrote:
I am looking for a 25 watt 10 meter rig to drivr a hallicrafters HA-6
transverter, Please let me know what you have. I dont need one that goes out
of band.

Thanks, JOhn n5nme

I have a radio shack 10 meter,ssb or FM.25 watts..I am second
owner..never opened..no golden screwdriver... as first owner never
took it out of the box..$150 shipped, thanks, KI6ITX Dan