RadioBanter

-   -   Value of CV 1758/URR SSB converter for 390A ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/132915-value-cv-1758-urr-ssb-converter-390a.html)

ARH April 24th 08 06:27 PM

Value of CV 1758/URR SSB converter for 390A ??

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this question .
If it is not I apologize to prevent flames.
I have a CV 1758/URR that I am thinking of selling but can't seem to
find much as far as value. I found one that sold for around $600. Is
this realistic or a fluke.
I would appreciate opinions as to value.
Thanks

K4NFA August 20th 08 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARH (Post 628128)
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this question .
If it is not I apologize to prevent flames.
I have a CV 1758/URR that I am thinking of selling but can't seem to
find much as far as value. I found one that sold for around $600. Is
this realistic or a fluke.
I would appreciate opinions as to value.
Thanks

Hello

If by chance you still have your CV-1758/URR i am very interested. Thanks Mike K4NFA email