RadioBanter

-   -   Palomar 310M Bi-Linear Amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/133125-palomar-310m-bi-linear-amplifier.html)

KC8LDO May 1st 08 07:31 PM

Palomar 310M Bi-Linear Amplifier

Delivers 275-300 watts with only 3 watts of drive power!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Palomar-310M-Bi-...QQcmdZViewItem

m II May 1st 08 08:56 PM

KC8LDO wrote:

Delivers 275-300 watts with only 3 watts of drive power!!!!!

Congratulations.

You have just solved the world's energy problems.

This is bigger news than a 99 dollar Sangean 909

mike

Telamon May 2nd 08 04:23 AM

In article pfpSj.3704$XI1.365@edtnps91, m II wrote:

KC8LDO wrote:

Delivers 275-300 watts with only 3 watts of drive power!!!!!

Congratulations.

You have just solved the world's energy problems.

This is bigger news than a 99 dollar Sangean 909

Well, Mikey there is the small matter of the mains power connection.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

m II May 2nd 08 04:30 AM

Telamon wrote:

Delivers 275-300 watts with only 3 watts of drive power!!!!!

Congratulations.

You have just solved the world's energy problems.

Well, Mikey there is the small matter of the mains power connection.

There certainly is. You are very clever.

mike

Telamon May 2nd 08 04:50 AM

In article eVvSj.3770$XI1.508@edtnps91, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Delivers 275-300 watts with only 3 watts of drive power!!!!!

Congratulations.

You have just solved the world's energy problems.

Well, Mikey there is the small matter of the mains power connection.

There certainly is. You are very clever.

I'll never be as clever as you though. I do wonder how it delivers the
275-300 watts. Do you think it uses UPS or FedEx?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

m II May 2nd 08 04:58 AM

Telamon wrote:

There certainly is. You are very clever.

I do wonder how it delivers the
275-300 watts. Do you think it uses UPS or FedEx?

Neither. It's USPS, which is an acronym for Unusually Stable Power
Supply. That means the car can't be moving when the radio is being fed.

It's a safety feature which should be applied to all cell phones now in
mobile use.

mike

Pyle, Gomer[_2_] May 2nd 08 09:55 PM

"m II" wrote in message news:EjwSj.3771$XI1.1779@edtnps91...
Telamon wrote:

There certainly is. You are very clever.

I do wonder how it delivers the
275-300 watts. Do you think it uses UPS or FedEx?

Neither. It's USPS, which is an acronym for Unusually Stable Power
Supply. That means the car can't be moving when the radio is being fed.

It's a safety feature which should be applied to all cell phones now in
mobile use.

mike

LMFAO!!! I keep getting an image of the 2 gophers from the "Looney tunes"
during the 60's, with the way you two are talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Z_qiFwDvQ

m II May 3rd 08 07:14 AM

Pyle, Gomer wrote:

LMFAO!!! I keep getting an image of the 2 gophers from the "Looney tunes"
during the 60's, with the way you two are talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Z_qiFwDvQ

Telamon is by FAR the cuter of us two. No No No..it's really true...No
sense denying it, Teli and gosh darn, you deserve them, with the brains
and all...

mike