RadioBanter

-   -   WTB:EasySpan Version 2.2.1 Full Version. Not Demo. (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/133364-wtb-easyspan-version-2-2-1-full-version-not-demo.html)

RadioSchlock May 10th 08 01:42 AM

WTB:EasySpan Version 2.2.1 Full Version. Not Demo.

Need to purchase a spare copy of Aeroflex/IFR EasySpan Software Full
Version 2.2.1 or maybe the next version newer? Software needs to
support the IFR Model 2398 Spectrum Analyzer.

We have an old demo copy of EasySpan for Windows Version 2.2.1 that
works, and we have a retail EasySpan II Version 3.8.2 that doesn't?

Go Figure... Let us know via email what you have and how mucho?

Regards,
dE"gEeKs"
RadioSchlock Labs