RadioBanter

-   -   Need KLM Force5 Schematics (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/133715-need-klm-force5-schematics.html)

Larry McGee May 25th 08 03:17 AM

Need KLM Force5 Schematics

Hello and thanks for the read.

After my previous posting for a copy of the manual, I now have one.
Evidently, there were several loose sheets of schematics as part of the
manual which weren't available with this manual. Within the manual is a
referral to 2 sheets of schematics for Synthesizers and 2 sheets for RF
Filter and Bandswitch. There may have been more.

If anyone has these schematic sheets, I would gladly pay for copying and
postage plus any other reasonable costs that are part of getting these
copies made.

Thanks for your consideration. Larry