RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: SBE 4-pin Microphone (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/134830-wtb-sbe-4-pin-microphone.html)

Dave Schertzer July 7th 08 03:47 PM

WTB: SBE 4-pin Microphone

Base or hand mic. Must ship to CANADA. thanks

David Thompson July 8th 08 04:54 AM

SBE 4-pin Microphone

SBE was a unit of Raytheon run by Faust Gonsset the founder of Gonset. If
you have the manual you can adapt virtually any mic to the unit. All you
have is two leads for the mic and 2 leads for PTT. I have seen the hand
mics that go with the 33 and 34 and assume they are merely Tuner or Shure
hand mics.
73 Dave K4JRB

Dave Schertzer July 8th 08 05:45 AM

SBE 4-pin Microphone

David Thompson wrote:
SBE was a unit of Raytheon run by Faust Gonsset the founder of Gonset. If
you have the manual you can adapt virtually any mic to the unit. All you
have is two leads for the mic and 2 leads for PTT. I have seen the hand
mics that go with the 33 and 34 and assume they are merely Tuner or Shure
hand mics.
73 Dave K4JRB

"Dave Schertzer" wrote in message
Base or hand mic. Must ship to CANADA. thanks

THANKS...COBRA WORKS TOO....