RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Hallicrafters S-27/S-36 Ultra High Frequency Receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/135377-fs-hallicrafters-s-27-s-36-ultra-high-frequency-receiver.html)

wa2rqy July 28th 08 03:43 PM

FS: Hallicrafters S-27/S-36 Ultra High Frequency Receiver

Hi All;
Am getting to the point that I cannot enjoy all these BA's
So I have decided to sell the above receiver.
It covers from about 27mcs to 144mcs in 3 ranges, built around WWII,
in the original cabinet.
receives both AM & FM with BFO for CW & SSB.
Has multipostion audio control, like Bass boost, HiFi, etc
Built in the same scale & Quality as the SX-28 & just as heavy, around
70lbs.
It is in Excellent condition, all original knobs, cabinet, etc &
Playing, might need a tube or so for max sensitivity.
Filter cap has been bridged with a newer multi-section metal can type
cap.
Internal, inline AC fuse installed.
Needs an easily made aluminum cover for over the tuning cap section, I
just never got to it.
Great for 10 meter AM or HI-FI FM band, mucho audio from dual 6V6's.
Pick-up only in SW Florida for $200 or BO.
Pictures coming soon to a theater near you

Tnx & 73........
Rich WA2RQY/4

A few picshttp://www.myradioroom.com/s37-1.jpg....com/s37-6.jpg