RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden Bearcat 895 XLT FS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/135572-uniden-bearcat-895-xlt-fs.html)

Walter[_2_] August 6th 08 10:29 AM

Uniden Bearcat 895 XLT FS

I have a Uniden BC895XLT Trunk Tracker, in very good condition, with
wall wart and telescoping antenna, also a printed copy of the manual.

$200 Or best reasonable offer. Will ship to lower 48 and Canada.

I have TOO MANY Scanners, and have gone to APCO-25 models, this would
be a great first scanner for someone or as a gift to someone wanting
to get into scanning. I can also add a discriminator tap with cable
for no extra charge if wanted.

email: or

Walter