RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Collins 51S-1 knobs (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/137876-wtb-collins-51s-1-knobs.html)

Larry McGee October 23rd 08 03:57 PM

WTB: Collins 51S-1 knobs

Hello and thanks for thr read.
I have just received a working Collins 51S-1 receiver and would like to
purchase 2 missing knobs. The MEGACYCLES knob and the REJECTION TUNING knob.
If you have one or both of these knobs that you would part with, please
reply to me direct.
Thaks - Larry McGee

Ed October 23rd 08 04:55 PM

WTB: Collins 51S-1 knobs

I have just received a working Collins 51S-1 receiver and would like
to purchase 2 missing knobs. The MEGACYCLES knob and the REJECTION
TUNING knob. If you have one or both of these knobs that you would
part with, please reply to me direct.
Thaks - Larry McGee

You might check out, http://www.collinsradio.org/html/parts_s-line.html
for assistance on this. My usual source for Collins Parts, Surplus Sales
of Nebraska, does not seem to have those knobs.

Ed K7AAT