RadioBanter

-   -   FS IC706MkIIG (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/137881-fs-ic706mkiig.html)

Sonny Hood October 23rd 08 09:41 PM

FS IC706MkIIG

For sale, an IC-706MKIIG. This radio is in very good condition. 8.5 of
10 both electrically, and cosmetically. Nonsmoking environment. I am
the second owner. I have only used it a few times, and never mobile.
Original owner used it mobile. The package includes: IC-706MKIIG,
HM-103 electret mic, power-cord with Anderson pole connectors, (I
powered it with my desk Icom cord), MB-62 mobile mounting bracket,
original box, and manual. Also included is the RMK-706 remote kit that
includes: MB-63, and the OPC-581 separation cable. The radio looks
and works fine. Payment via USPS money-order, cashier's check.
Personal check accepted, will ship when the check has cleared.
PRICE is $700.00, plus shipping from 23323. (Paypal $722 + shipping)