RadioBanter

-   -   FS: AM modulator.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/137914-fs-am-modulator.html)

MICHAEL LINGER October 25th 08 03:36 AM

FS: AM modulator....

I have a home brew nicely built AM modulator that is part of an estate that
I am helping to sell off. It uses a pair of 811 tubes in the output but I'm
not sure exactly what the power rating would be but probably close to the
max legal limit for AM (375W). I don't have any pix yet but will get some
for anyone interested. If interested you can email me or call Mike at (979)
696-4400. $200.00. There is lots of other vintage stuff from this estate
that has to
go too.