RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Yaesu VR-5000 W/DSP $575 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/138448-fs-yaesu-vr-5000-w-dsp-%24575.html)

Jerry Franks November 10th 08 02:19 PM

FS: Yaesu VR-5000 W/DSP $575

Yaesu VR-5000 (2006 Model) with DSP and voice record options, Manual,
and Yaesu power supply. $575 shipped UPS. Paypal or US Postal money
order. Receiver is in great condition and works like new. If you are in
middle Tenessee I will consider trading for firearms.

philip knode November 15th 08 10:21 AM

FS: Yaesu VR-5000 W/DSP $575

Jerry Franks wrote:
Yaesu VR-5000 (2006 Model) with DSP and voice record options, Manual,
and Yaesu power supply. $575 shipped UPS. Paypal or US Postal money
order. Receiver is in great condition and works like new. If you are in
middle Tenessee I will consider trading for firearms.

Still have the Yaesu for sell.I live in east tennessee,Maryville.What
type of firearm would you trade for.Phil