RadioBanter

-   -   COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/140887-re-collins-32s-1-transmitter.html)

Paulco February 12th 09 01:08 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

Stupid bloody yanks - post to an Australian NG when he wont freight outside
the US.

"DC" wrote in message
d.net...
http://xrl.us/Collins32S1

jakdedert February 12th 09 04:42 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

Paulco wrote:
Stupid bloody yanks - post to an Australian NG when he wont freight outside
the US.

"DC" wrote in message
d.net...
http://xrl.us/Collins32S1

Just which of the x-posted groups above is specific to Oz?

jak

Barry February 12th 09 07:14 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

"DC" wrote in message
ed.net...
http://xrl.us/Collins32S1

Just which of the x-posted groups above is specific to Oz?

jak

Besides Alaska, what other state gets excluded in the "lower 48"?

Barry

jakdedert February 12th 09 07:21 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

"DC" wrote in message
d.net...
http://xrl.us/Collins32S1

Just which of the x-posted groups above is specific to Oz?

jak

Besides Alaska, what other state gets excluded in the "lower 48"?

Barry

Oh good. Let's play 50 questions. Answer: Hawaii.

Your turn--two questions:

1. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

2. What does Hawaii have to do with my question?

jak

Brenda Ann February 12th 09 09:29 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

"DC" wrote in message
d.net...
http://xrl.us/Collins32S1
Just which of the x-posted groups above is specific to Oz?

jak

That would be wa.ads.forsale. wa= Western Australia.

(answered by a 'bloody yank'.) :)

Scott Dorsey February 12th 09 09:30 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

Barry wrote:

"DC" wrote in message
ed.net...
http://xrl.us/Collins32S1

Just which of the x-posted groups above is specific to Oz?

Besides Alaska, what other state gets excluded in the "lower 48"?

Hawaii, the Fiftieth State, the Golden Gem of the Pacific. The people
of Hawaii bid you welcome! Hawaii Calls! From Hawaii's sunny shore onto
the great briny sea, at the Moana hotel facing the beach of Waikiki we
found the music of the islands..
--scott

cmdr buzz corey February 13th 09 04:02 AM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

On Feb 12, 6:08*am, "Paulco" wrote:
Stupid bloody yanks - post to an Australian NG when he wont freight outside
the US.

"DC" wrote in message

d.net...

http://xrl.us/Collins32S1

Perhaps you should ignore the ad and maybe your blood pressure won't
get so high.

Barry February 13th 09 04:43 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

Oh good. *Let's play 50 questions. *Answer: Hawaii.

Your turn--two questions:

1. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

2. What does Hawaii have to do with my question?

jak

1. Faster than an laden swallow?

2. How is Hawaii more northern than, say, North Dakota?

Barry

jakdedert February 13th 09 05:34 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

Barry wrote:
Oh good. Let's play 50 questions. Answer: Hawaii.

Your turn--two questions:

1. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

2. What does Hawaii have to do with my question?

jak

1. Faster than an laden swallow?

Bzzzt! Sorry, correct answer is: another question.

2. How is Hawaii more northern than, say, North Dakota?

Bzzzt! Sorry, correct answer is...still undetermined.

Insert two quarters to play again.

jak
Barry

Bill M[_2_] February 13th 09 06:55 PM

COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

jakdedert wrote:
Barry wrote:
Oh good. Let's play 50 questions. Answer: Hawaii.

Your turn--two questions:

1. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

2. What does Hawaii have to do with my question?

jak

1. Faster than an laden swallow?

Bzzzt! Sorry, correct answer is: another question.

2. How is Hawaii more northern than, say, North Dakota?

Bzzzt! Sorry, correct answer is...still undetermined.

Insert two quarters to play again.

jak
Barry

I'd like to buy a vowel, Alex.