RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood Equipment Deal gone WRONG! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/141148-kenwood-equipment-deal-gone-wrong.html)

Dave Schertzer February 21st 09 04:55 PM

Kenwood Equipment Deal gone WRONG!

Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China

RFI-EMI-GUY February 21st 09 05:39 PM

Dave Schertzer wrote:
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China

I checked google maps for that location and it seems to be in the wilds
somewhere. Maybe the delivery is by mule train?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo ;-P

Dave Schertzer February 21st 09 06:39 PM

RFI-EMI-GUY wrote:
Dave Schertzer wrote:
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China

I checked google maps for that location and it seems to be in the wilds
somewhere. Maybe the delivery is by mule train?

He sign for and received the money in 2days, then nothing.

who are you?[_2_] February 21st 09 08:26 PM

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:55:39 -0800, Dave Schertzer wrote:

Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao, Lhasa, 850000 China

Dude?! He's in China!

If it's in russia, asia or anywhere in Africa, your likly to be scammed

Where did you see the advert?

Brenda Ann February 21st 09 09:10 PM

"Dave Schertzer" wrote in message
RFI-EMI-GUY wrote:
Dave Schertzer wrote:
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China

I checked google maps for that location and it seems to be in the wilds
somewhere. Maybe the delivery is by mule train?

He sign for and received the money in 2days, then nothing.

Don't know where you're located, but I do know that US customs will hold
almost any large parcel coming from China (or any country with questionable
standing) for investigation, and the WILL NOT notify you...

Dave Schertzer February 21st 09 09:37 PM

who are you? wrote:
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:55:39 -0800, Dave Schertzer wrote:

Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao, Lhasa, 850000 China

Dude?! He's in China!

If it's in russia, asia or anywhere in Africa, your likly to be scammed

Where did you see the advert?

Send by somebody on this group who ordered from them and had no problems...

Dave Schertzer February 21st 09 09:37 PM

RFI-EMI-GUY wrote:
Dave Schertzer wrote:
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China
I checked google maps for that location and it seems to be in the wilds
somewhere. Maybe the delivery is by mule train?

He sign for and received the money in 2days, then nothing.

Don't know where you're located, but I do know that US customs will hold
almost any large parcel coming from China (or any country with questionable
standing) for investigation, and the WILL NOT notify you...

Package was under 1 lb.....it's been over 1 month....

kb9ykg February 22nd 09 05:01 PM

Sorry bro, never use Western Union, it's a sure sign of a scam.

Dale Parfitt[_3_] February 22nd 09 07:38 PM

Kenwood Equipment Deal gone WRONG!

"Dave Schertzer" wrote in message
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China

You sent money to an unknown, individual China?
Kiss it goodby.

Dale

Dave Schertzer February 22nd 09 07:49 PM

Dale Parfitt wrote:
"Dave Schertzer" wrote in message
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China

You sent money to an unknown, individual China?
Kiss it goodby.

Dale

Looks that way.....I do have a phone # to call. Prob no good either.