RadioBanter

-   -   Drake R8b and aor ar5000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/146005-drake-r8b-aor-ar5000.html)

carlos August 15th 09 11:00 AM

Drake R8b and aor ar5000

Hello over there.

I would be interested in swapping a Drake R8B in excellent shape and
an AOR AR 5000 communication receiver, it covers to 2,6Ghz.

I would swap both for a top Hf receiver or transceiver.

I sell them individualily, I ask for the Drake 1000 Euros and the AOR
AR5000 750€

Sorry,only Eurepean countries for swapping

Mail

Thank you

PetrL September 17th 09 09:54 AM

[quote=carlos;685917]Hello over there.

I would be interested in swapping a Drake R8B in excellent shape and
an AOR AR 5000 communication receiver, it covers to 2,6Ghz.

I would swap both for a top Hf receiver or transceiver.

I sell them individualily, I ask for the Drake 1000 Euros and the AOR
AR5000 750€

Sorry,only Eurepean countries for swapping

Mail

Thank you[/I am looking for DRAKE R8B in the best shape and my location is Prague. I intend to buy it and I accept price 1000 Euros if receiver is really excellent. I prefer to communicate details with the seller. PetrL.]