RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Manual For AN/USM-323 Sig Generator (sim to the HP8640B) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/147444-wtb-manual-usm-323-sig-generator-sim-hp8640b.html)

W3IIY Laptop October 22nd 09 05:14 AM

WTB: Manual For AN/USM-323 Sig Generator (sim to the HP8640B)

Hi,

Looking for the manual for the military version AN/USM-323 signal generator.
It's similar to the HP8640B.

Let me know if you have one or if you might know where to locate one.

Tnx,

Doug W3IIY

ouxly40 October 23rd 09 11:42 AM

WTB: Manual For AN/USM-323 Sig Generator (sim to the HP8640B)

Doug, I know these guys have it. You may not see it on their list. Use
their contact page. I was told they had all the USM manuals prior to
1989.

ouxly40 October 23rd 09 11:43 AM

WTB: Manual For AN/USM-323 Sig Generator (sim to the HP8640B)

DOUG, HERE'S THE LINK I LEFT OUT. DuHH!!! Schematics4you.com/ACART/