RadioBanter

-   -   Cosmophone 50 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/150994-cosmophone-50-a.html)

charlie15 April 22nd 10 10:19 PM

Cosmophone 50

I have a Cosmophone 50 which I have owned for around 35 years. I haven't used it in a long time, but the last time I did it worked fine if memory serves me correct. In one of the three moves I have made in that time, the manuals and the power cord that connected the power supply to the xcvr disappeared. So I am left with a vintage radio I can't power up. If anyone knows the proper wiring for this, I would be interested in making the cable harness. If anyone is interested in owning this, contact me. thanks.

I can post a photo if interested. It is cosmetically in very good shape.

charlie