RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden HR2510 for parts (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/151418-uniden-hr2510-parts.html)

Unit235 May 18th 10 09:45 PM

Uniden HR2510 for parts

-This item is no longer available-

[email protected] July 10th 10 02:48 AM

Uniden HR2510 for parts

On May 18, 3:45*pm, Unit235 wrote:
Have a Uniden HR2510 (transceiver only) that I would like to sell. This
unit works (receives & transmits) but the receive audio has a "raspy"
sound to it so I would only feel comfortable selling it for parts use
only. This is for the radio only. I will not *not come with a
microphone, mounting bracket nor power cord.
Would like to get $75 + shipping USPS $13.95.

Send me an email if you are interested.

--
Unit235

i am very interested in your hr2510.do you still have it?