RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Knight Kit Ocean Hopper Receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/152954-wtb-knight-kit-ocean-hopper-receiver.html)

Dennis Shreve August 3rd 10 02:29 PM

WTB: Knight Kit Ocean Hopper Receiver

I built a Model 749 in the late 1950's. I am now looking to buy a nice
one for my antique radio collection. If you have a Knight Kit Ocean
Hopper Model 740 or 749 that you would care to part with, please let me
know. I would prefer one that works and is in pretty nice shape, and
with a case and a few plug-in coils. I have searched E-Bay, but I have
not found one yet. I thought that I would try this forum for a more
serious search. You can reach me at my e-mail address
or call my cell # at 614-975-0472. Thank you. Dennis Shreve,
Westerville, OH