RadioBanter

-   -   Butternut Vertical 9 Band Ham Antenna HF9V mounted directly on ground or elevated (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/165123-butternut-vertical-9-band-ham-antenna-hf9v-mounted-directly-ground-elevated.html)

Bobziol May 2nd 11 07:05 PM

Butternut Vertical 9 Band Ham Antenna HF9V mounted directly on ground or elevated

For Sale Butternut Vertical 9 Band Ham Antenna HF9V mounted directly on ground or elevated on a roof top. 26 ft high. Instruction Manual included. From a friends estate. $199 Call Bob at 407-884-7317

AB9VJ May 7th 11 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobziol (Post 746041)
For Sale Butternut Vertical 9 Band Ham Antenna HF9V mounted directly on ground or elevated on a roof top. 26 ft high. Instruction Manual included. From a friends estate. $199 Call Bob at 407-884-7317

I am interested in your antenna. Is it available and can you ship it to Indiana?

Bobziol May 16th 11 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AB9VJ (Post 746741)
I am interested in your antenna. Is it available and can you ship it to Indiana?

That is what most people are requesting. Don't have a box yet and I don't like to take apart for a puzzle.
73's bobz

Bobziol July 2nd 11 08:19 PM

Antenna is sold local sale.