RadioBanter

-   -   AOR 7030+ (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/237769-aor-7030-a.html)

D. Peter Maus[_2_] November 14th 16 06:54 PM

AOR 7030+

After decades of service...and excellent performance, at that...it
looks like the tuning encoder on my 7030+ has snuffed it.

AOR no longer services the radio. AOR UK is out of business. And
Bourns, which made the encoder, discontinued it some time ago.

So, $1800 paperweight?

Or anyone have any assistance?

I'll could be talked into sellit it as a donor radio, or a candidate
for repair for someone willing to mod it to an alternative encoder.