RadioBanter

-   -   BEWARE OF JOHN PRINGLE (VE7JZ, VE7NVI) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/237793-re-beware-john-pringle-ve7jz-ve7nvi.html)

[email protected] November 24th 16 02:41 AM

BEWARE OF JOHN PRINGLE (VE7JZ, VE7NVI)

It's funny how you screw a bunch of hams and in the end cry foul and proclaim yourself a victim. I'm sorry but this is not going to fly in my book, you are a scam artist and that's all there is to it.
Oh... by the way, do yourself a favour and do some research on NavCanada. You'll be shocked to find out it's not a government agency and what's even more shocking is that they have nothing to do with Crown Assets.... I know, boggles the mind, eh?
Happy scamming out of converted bus!

[email protected] November 24th 16 02:45 AM

On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 21:41:41 UTC-5, wrote:
It's funny how you screw a bunch of hams and in the end cry foul and proclaim yourself a victim. I'm sorry but this is not going to fly in my book, you are a scam artist and that's all there is to it.
Oh... by the way, do yourself a favour and do some research on NavCanada. You'll be shocked to find out it's not a government agency and what's even more shocking is that they have nothing to do with Crown Assets.... I know, boggles the mind, eh?
Happy scamming out of converted bus!

OH yeah...one more thing.... I'd be more than happy to post our email exchange here to show everyone how eager you were to purchase this supposedly stolen equipment. Believe or not I still have it after all these years.