RadioBanter

-   -   FA IBM 730TE & 730T Pen Tablet Computer package (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/47712-fa-re-ibm-730te-730t-pen-tablet-computer-package.html)

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** July 4th 03 08:10 PM

FA IBM 730TE & 730T Pen Tablet Computer package

Oops, forgot the "FA" bit sorry.

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:

Two tablet computers and all accessories. great for packet, internet,
radio programming, or use as an portable AMSAT satellite tracking
display.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3422003562

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny." -F.Z.

NormanPrice April 6th 13 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** (Post 227874)
Oops, forgot the "FA" bit sorry.

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:

Two
android tablet computers and all accessories. great for packet, internet,
radio programming, or use as an portable AMSAT satellite tracking
display.

Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny." -F.Z.

I am looking for pair of good condition old tablets. Can you help me out?