RadioBanter

-   -   American Tower (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/47713-re-american-tower.html)

Glenn AA5PK July 4th 03 09:07 PM

American Tower

Rich wrote in message ...
Is there an American Tower Company still out there? And is there a web

site?
Can you supplier it?

There's an amazing feature of the Internet called a search engine. Give it
a try.

July 5th 03 12:36 AM

To buy not to rent, I want to compare prices for a job.
I want to install 50 Ft, not rent space.

Sorry if I miss lead you.

"Glenn AA5PK" wrote in message
Rich wrote in message ...
Is there an American Tower Company still out there? And is there a web

site?
Can you supplier it?

There's an amazing feature of the Internet called a search engine. Give

it
a try.

July 5th 03 12:38 AM

http://www.amertower.com/ATrestowers.html

Thank you

Rich wrote in message ...
Is there an American Tower Company still out there? And is there a web

site?
Can you supplier it? Do you like it better then rohn?

25 G Type.

Rich