RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Vibroplex Vibrokeyer w/Case, Cover (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/47776-fs-vibroplex-vibrokeyer-w-case-cover.html)

Dale Botkin July 7th 03 01:06 AM

FS: Vibroplex Vibrokeyer w/Case, Cover

I have a Vibrokeyer for sale. Includes the Vibroplex clear Plexi
cover with a cutout so you can operate with it in place, and the
Vibroplex custom fitted foam lined hard shell carry case. I'll
throw in the cable with a 1/8" stereo plug on the end, and a non-skid
black "waffle" rubber pad cut to fit under the base. This one is
in excellent condition, no mistreatment. It's been used with the
cover on most of the time. I can send pics if you want, or check
http://www.botkin.org/dale/vibrokeyer-pics.htm.

Asking $110 for the whole thing, or make an offer. I can ship USPS
or UPS, and I'll take PayPal, MO or personal checks depending on
how fast you want it in your hands.

73,
Dale - N0XAS
--
It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
Get a PicoKeyer: http://www.hamgadgets.com