RadioBanter

-   -   3 TOWERS For Sale - Chicago land area ONLY!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/47784-3-towers-sale-chicago-land-area-only.html)

G.p.G. (DSL#5) July 7th 03 03:27 PM

3 TOWERS For Sale - Chicago land area ONLY!!

Hello all:

*** I have the following three communications Towers
For Sale,* CHEAP!!!

1) Rohn 20G* 4-1/2, 8’ Sections* (~35’) (Perfect for Field Days) $100.00

2) Rohn HBX-48**
(48')********************************************* ****************
$125.00
3) 70’ Heavy Duty ALL ALUMINUM Tower, comes with a H.D. FOLD
*** OVER Base, & 3 Concrete Mounting Stubs (70')*******************
$200.00

*** All 3 tower package are for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!** Please DO
NOT WASTE MY TIME, if you're located in BOO FOO, TX., or out
of the Chicago-land, pick up area.* "DON'T EVEN THINK" you're
going to be able to afford to have these towers shipped to you; It's NOT

GOING TO HAPPEN!!* Take my word for it, it will cost far more in
motor freight shipping costs, to have than theses towers shipped, than
they are worth.* I do have D-Pics of the towers, and will send them to
LOCAL Tire Kickers.* E-Mail me if interested, removing of course
the words "NOSPAMMERS" from my fudged E-mail address.
Also please include your contact info, as I'm not interested in dealing
with any out-of-staters on this deal.

*** Now I can deliver any of them to the following HamFests, (free of
charge)* providing of course that you send me a 50% deposit:
Illinois Oldest - Fox River Radio League - Sugar Grove, IL. 07/20/03.
Illinois 3rd largest - Hamfesters Radio Club - Peotone, IL. 08/09 &
08/10/03.
Illinois largest - Illinois State Convention - Peoria, IL. 09/19 -
09/21/03.
Illinois 2nd largest- Radio Expo - Grayslake, IL. 09/26 - 09/28/03.

*** If interested, please call me back at (708) 387-2490.

Thanks;
Gregory Gately (K9OY)
PO BOX 74
Brookfield, IL. 60513