RadioBanter

-   -   Mint Kenwood TS-570SG, Filter, DRU-3A (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/47835-mint-kenwood-ts-570sg-filter-dru-3a.html)

Mark Sutherland July 8th 03 08:18 PM

Mint Kenwood TS-570SG, Filter, DRU-3A

I have for sale my mint Kenwood TS-570SG that I purchased new in September
of 2002. Still under warranty. Covers hf and 6 meters. Not a scratch or ding
on it. Works flawlessly. Has the DRU-3A digital recording unit and IRC #95
1.8 KHz ssb filter installed. Includes the Heil HMM-K dual-element hand mic.
I have the original double box and manual. Also includes a rig coverall to
protect from dust and accidental bumps and dings. Will provide photos on
request. Asking $1095 shipped CONUS. Not interested in trades. Ebay
feedback - dxr.

Thanks. Mark/K5DXR