RadioBanter

-   -   Hey1 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/47992-re-hey1.html)

Mark V. Russo July 13th 03 03:01 PM

Hey1

Hey Ed, don't worry, he is a troll just trying to stir up more crap and
wasting bandwidth here.
Like I just did.

73

"Ed G." wrote:

"The2x4" wrote in

Wait a minute! Now I know why I join this newgroup and what was
irking me all this time... It is rec.radio.swap. Don't that mean
barter or trade for similar stuff. Swap does not mean BUY.

I don't think the term "Swap" in this newsgroup's name was based on
the literal definition in the dictionary. There IS no rec.radio.sell or
auction newsgroup.

Ed WB6SAT