RadioBanter

-   -   Commo & Surveillance Equip FS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48050-commo-surveillance-equip-fs.html)

Steve Uhrig July 15th 03 07:13 PM

Commo & Surveillance Equip FS

New, used, tradeins, excess inventory, contract overruns.

Communications, test equipment, surveillance, countersurveillance,
misc electronics and some things 'not otherwise classified'.

http://www.swssec.com/equipment_for_sale.html

Check the References section or ebay under my email ID for that info
if you need to.

Credit cards accepted and will ship to any non-embargoed country.

Please read the notice of restricted sales on some items. It is not a
sales tactic.

Email if questions.

Steve

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"