RadioBanter

-   -   FS- FT101B Parts rig (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48062-fs-ft101b-parts-rig.html)

JM July 16th 03 12:50 AM

FS- FT101B Parts rig

I have for sale an untested Yaesu FT101B hf transceiver. I do not have a
power cord so I cannot test it, sold as a parts rig only. Is complete,
nothing smells burned, no obvious electronic damage, bezel label is a
bit light, and has a couple of wore spots on the cabinet top. Overall it
looks pretty good. VFO tunes smoothly, as well as all controls. Has a
fan, no manual or microphone. I bought this several years ago and never
got around to doing anything with it. I want $75 plus shipping for this
rig, sold as is. Email direct if interested, remove the NS from my
address to reply.
Thanks for reading.