RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Icom 746 $150 or will swap for good cb radio. (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48393-fs-icom-746-%24150-will-swap-good-cb-radio.html)

Dave Munroe July 26th 03 12:30 AM

FS: Icom 746 $150 or will swap for good cb radio.

I can't find the owner of this radio, so UP it goes for sale!
Proceeds will go to the new Church of Dave Munroe!!!!! Christianity
is so much fun!!!

Dave

Alfred Carlson July 26th 03 12:59 AM

So Dave, send me the Icom 746 and upon receipt, I will send you not
$150usd, but $250usd plus reasonable shipping. I am sure you trust me.