RadioBanter

-   -   This Guy DAve (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48398-guy-dave.html)

Laptops July 26th 03 04:30 AM

This Guy DAve

I am new to this list and for sure can see right thru this dude.He is
hidding behind this new found religion thing try to such you guys in.So be
ignor him and he will get his soon.God works in funny ways.

Zoran Brlecic July 26th 03 06:26 AM

Laptops wrote:
So be ignor him and he will get his soon.God works in funny ways.

I thought he was supposed to be working in mysterious ways. Has he
switched to stand up comedy? Impregnating virgins through proxy winged
creatures not good enough anymore?

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly

Spamhater July 26th 03 02:47 PM

"Laptops" wrote in message news:3f20a435_3@newsfeed...
I am new to this list and for sure can see right thru this dude.He is
hidding behind this new found religion thing try to such you guys in.So be
ignor him and he will get his soon.God works in funny ways.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JMS