RadioBanter

-   -   TS-2000 Kenwood, sale or trade for Icom 756PRO (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48439-ts-2000-kenwood-sale-trade-icom-756pro.html)

K5JOE July 27th 03 12:22 AM

TS-2000 Kenwood, sale or trade for Icom 756PRO

Kenwood TS-2000, This one has 9 months warranty left on it. Looks New, Works
like NEW, Book, Box, Hand Mic, Power Cord, ect.... $ 1,450.00 shipped and
insured to you.
If you ever wanted a nice TS-2000 at a discount price with a warranty, this
is it!!!
See this Rig on my web page: http://www.k5joe.com/page3.html
If you are interested in buying or trading a 756PRO for this rig let me
know.
Thanks for reading my posting.
Happy Hammin'
K5JOE

S. J. Shestokes July 27th 03 02:55 AM

Unless Kenwood has changed their warranty, their warranty is good for the
ORIGINAL owner and is NOT transferable. Almost all hams know
this..............

I heard you on 40 mtrs the other day, is this TS 2000 the one you paid $1200
for? Seems like a good profit at $1450.
Anyway, when you can buy a new one from Gigaparts for $1639 WITH a REAL
warranty, $1450 seems way high..............

K9IUQ

S. J. Shestokes July 28th 03 12:09 AM

You have a habit of flaming anyone that doesnt't agree with you. You are
very good at name calling and trying to be-little people. I have heard you
on the air several times and have seen many of your postings. Why anyone
would buy anything from someone like you is beyond me..........

You are a good example that the Class of Ham license is NOT proof of
intelligence or anything else .........
K9IUQ

Dont bother to reply, I am not interested in talking to jerks like