RadioBanter

-   -   FA: 70w 2 Meter Amp 1 HOUR LEFT! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48720-fa-70w-2-meter-amp-1-hour-left.html)

KI7G August 5th 03 08:45 PM

FA: 70w 2 Meter Amp 1 HOUR LEFT!

KLM 70 WATT 2 METER LINEAR AMPLIFIER
This is a KLM 2 meter linear amplifier in great condition . It takes
10 watts in (5-15 input) gives you approximately 70 watts out!

I tested this amp last night and it was working perfectly. I used it
for several years on an occassional basis but I now have a 55 watt rig
in the shack and am getting a 100 watt satellite rig so I can't use it
any longer.

Here is your chance to get a nice amplifier for your mobile or base
station. 8 amps 12V DC 6.5” X 10” X 2” simple "IN/OUT" operation.

Wt. 5 Pounds from 97035 Zip Code

Will accept MO or Paypal. Would reluctantly accept personal check with
10 day delay on shipping.

Paypal preferred.