RadioBanter

-   -   For Sale: Ameritron AL-80A (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48741-sale-ameritron-al-80a.html)

Ed Cregger August 6th 03 06:34 PM

For Sale: Ameritron AL-80A

This amp has been a pure pleasure to own. Unfortunately, I am moving to a
location where the amplifier's use will not be possible. It is time to
convert it to cash or something else more usable.

Let's cut to the quick, my bottom price for this amp is $550 and you pay an
additional $50 toward shipping within the contiguous states of the USA. I do
not accept Pay Pal or trades.

I will ship the single 3-500Z tube in a separate, well padded box to ensure
safe arrival. Or, if you live within driving distance of Chattanooga, TN,
you can pick it up personally and save shipping costs.

Ed Cregger, NM2K