RadioBanter

-   -   FS: VHF Motorola Maratrac Drawer Units (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48770-fs-vhf-motorola-maratrac-drawer-units.html)

ron hines August 8th 03 12:03 AM

FS: VHF Motorola Maratrac Drawer Units

I have about 100 T73XTA7TA5AK radios without accessories that I need to
sell or trade. For those who don't know, these are 110 watt 99 channel
150 to 174 mhz programmable two piece radios. For the Ham, Batlabs has a
procedure to shift them down to 2 meters. The number of channels
depends on the limit placed by the control head used. Anyhow pricing is
as follows:

Tested working: $100.00
Tested with problems: $60.00
Radio with broken pins: $50.00

Shipping costs paid by buyer. Pickup location is in Oklahoma City.
Questions? Call Ron at 405-681-7760 or