RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Fine Tunings Proceedings (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48832-fs-fine-tunings-proceedings.html)

Walt Novinger August 10th 03 01:58 PM

FS: Fine Tunings Proceedings

I have a complete set of Fine Tunings Proceedings (88, 89, 90, 91,
92-93, 94-95) for sale. They are in very good condition, though there
are some highlightings and notes I made during the course of many
readings. This is an invaluable reference set for anyone interested in
shortwave listening and equipment/antenna construction and/or
modifications. Originally $120 for the set; I have seen prices upwards
of $25/volume. I will sell for $100 plus actual shipping. Call
919.846.6117 or email if interested.

Walt Novinger
Raleigh, NC