RadioBanter

-   -   For Sawp.. Bencher BY-1 for straight key (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48882-sawp-bencher-1-straight-key.html)

John Schneider August 12th 03 02:31 PM

For Sawp.. Bencher BY-1 for straight key

I have a Bencher BY-1 in excellent condition (the "Bencher" sticker looks a
little worn) that I recently swapped for and I don't use. I am trying to
get back into CW and I think I would be better off jumping back in with a
straight key.... SO

The BY-1 is not wired, although I have the adjustment wrench and phono plug
for it. I do not have the original box nor any written material.

If you have a Good straight key in Good condition that you would like to
trade, please contact me off list.

Thank you.

--
John, KB2COP