RadioBanter

-   -   FS Tennatest RF Noise Bridge 1-150 MHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48954-fs-tennatest-rf-noise-bridge-1-150-mhz.html)

Marvin Moss August 15th 03 03:37 AM

FS Tennatest RF Noise Bridge 1-150 MHz

TENNATEST NOISE BRIDGE

HF/VHF noise bridge that stands alone in its class, guaranteed to
out-perform any other instrument of its type. This device is more valuable
than an SWR bridge in designing, testing, and trouble shooting antennas and
transmission lines. It will not only show the problem or condition but will
supply the data necessary to correct the situation. Unlike any other noise
bridge we've seen, it shows directly the reactance without further
calculation. Laboratory testing produced data within 5% of the laboratory
standard , yet it costs about 1/40th of the price to own one. An essential
for the experimenting amateur.

The Wireman sells these for $75.

I will ship to you for $30 (CONUS)