RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Icom PS15 PWR supply (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/49069-fs-icom-ps15-pwr-supply.html)

Sammy Piraino August 20th 03 01:54 AM

FS: Icom PS15 PWR supply

For sale ICOM PS 15 power supply.Good supply
for a ICOM 751A $75 .Will not ship to the 2 CALL
area.
Sammy W5DPP

Sammy Piraino August 22nd 03 03:06 AM

Worst experience in 54 yrs having to deal with a person
from that area....................
BTY if you ask 10 HAMS from here where their most
unejoyable deal came from ,bet a buck it would be that
area...........
Sammy

UB1LID August 22nd 03 01:40 PM

Worst deal in 54 years? You are 54 years old as of May this year. Did
you sell your mothers placenta? I would not be shocked if you
tried.....

Sammy W5DPP IS A LIAR AND THIEF. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

UB1LID August 22nd 03 07:38 PM

Actually, he screwed a New Yorker. Now the deadbeat Sammy Piraino
W5DPP is trying to get sympathy from the farmer crowd. The New Yorker
he screwed isn't keeping quiet about it.

Sammy W5DPP ripped me off on an HF rig. He has my money and whines
that 2 landers are bad? This deadbeat is pathetic.

Sammy Piraino August 24th 03 01:30 AM

I see this nurd Marc Eidelberg ,WR2I, UB1LId,
Ivan ,etc still has to hide behind other names.
Email him at
"UB1LID" wrote in message
om...
Make sure you see and test this supply before you buy. This deadbeat
sold me a junk radio and refused to refund my money. Also make sure he
cleans the manure from the cabinet too.