RadioBanter

-   -   FS- Icom R71A Communications Receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/49160-fs-icom-r71a-communications-receiver.html)

JM August 23rd 03 07:46 PM

FS- Icom R71A Communications Receiver

I have for sale an R71A, it looks and works great. It has no options
installed but it is the version with PBT, Pass Band Tuning. I bought
this receiver several years ago from the original owner. I will ship it
anywhere stateside for $295. Email direct if interested, thanks for reading.

John in Missouri

Remove the + in my return address to reply, thanks.

K9SQG August 23rd 03 09:51 PM

John,

Has the battery been replaced in the radio recently?

73s,

Evan