RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Heathkit mini TNC (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/49205-wtb-heathkit-mini-tnc.html)

Mike Burch August 25th 03 08:36 AM

WTB Heathkit mini TNC

I want to buy one of those mini TNC produced by heath quite a few years
ago. It was a small blue package. I don't recall the model number
however. Anyone got one that they want to part with?

Thanks in advance

Mike Burch K8MB

Apache Junction AZ

[email protected] August 25th 03 09:18 PM

I have one I think the battery pack is bad
but I am sure you can match one fron a portable phone
looks very simular might even have nummbers to crossreferance on it

Send email direct to