RadioBanter

-   -   Wiring diagram for Minitor II Amplified Charger (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/49348-wiring-diagram-minitor-ii-amplified-charger.html)

Ron Miles August 30th 03 06:46 PM

Wiring diagram for Minitor II Amplified Charger

I'm in need of a wiring diagram or a picture of a properly wired
Minitor II amp charger w/out the relay. I took mine apart to clean it
since it was VERY dirty but I cannot get it plugged back together
properly. This amp charger has one green unmarked main board and one
red secondary board. I can prove a pic if needed to match up. The
charger worked before I took it apart but now I can't get it plugged
togther properly. Any help would be appreciated.

Ron