RadioBanter

-   -   FS: YUPITERU MVT-7100E Receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/49480-fs-yupiteru-mvt-7100e-receiver.html)

Dan Conti September 4th 03 11:18 PM

FS: YUPITERU MVT-7100E Receiver

Yupiteru MVT-7100E (Euro version, uncut) hand held receiver for sale. This
unit is in like new condition, hardly used, in box with manual and all
accessories. $300.00 including UPS ground, insured shipping.
I will accept a US Postal money Order, certified bank or cashier's check,
PAYPAL, or a personal check. Personal check will delay shipping until it
clears. Check my eBay feebdack under OFFDAN.
Please e-mail ONLY if interested.

Dan