RadioBanter

-   -   KNIGHT "OCEAN HOPPER" RCVR (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/49499-re-knight-%22ocean-hopper%22-rcvr.html)

Caveat Lector September 5th 03 02:50 PM

KNIGHT "OCEAN HOPPER" RCVR

Bob I had one also -- yep shud have kept it but lost in many moves.

FYI: they are very desirable and collectable.
Usually sell on E-Bay for $100 Plus
See E-Bay "Ocean Hopper" -- completed Items

Good luck and hold the regen control down -- hi hi

--
73 From The Signal In The Noise
Caveat Lector Ya All
"Galaxyelc" wrote in message
the unit I had planned on restoring is to far gone,anyboddy know of a

working
unit that I caaan obtain??? this is to be a gift for my young son,this was

my
first radio,anybody have any help??? thanks...BOB KA8UWR